Description[edit | edit source]
This map has an asymmetrical layout that unlike any other map currently in the game, initially starts both teams on spawn platforms that contain a Jump Pad each that leads to the main battleground.
Lore[edit | edit source]
The dark world known as the Abyss is the home of demonic and destructive entities such as Raum and the creature that destroyed the village of Seris. This map in particular appears to be located within the Seas of Despair.
Hazards[edit | edit source]
Cliff Ledges[edit | edit source]
This surrounds the outside perimeter of the map, making champions with knockback abilities ideal for easy eliminations. Champions that lack flight/teleportation abilities are susceptible to being launched off the map without having any sort of means for recovery...
Special Features[edit | edit source]
Jump Pads[edit | edit source]
They exist in 3 locations on the map;
- 2 on the initial spawn platforms
- 1 on the map itself near one of the spawn area for the full ultimate powerup.
Functionality-wise, they will propel any champion that touches them into the air in the direction they were moving upon contact.
Power-Up[edit | edit source]
A special pickup that grants full ultimate charge will spawn at a specific location on the map. It respawns 60 seconds after being picked up.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Provides 100% Ultimate Charge to the Champion who picks it up
- Initially spawns 40 seconds into the match.
- Respawns every 60 seconds when picked up.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The various statues around the map appear to be of the same creatures that are present in Furia's splash art.
- This map appears in Soul-Stealer Furia's splash art.