||"You're out of time!" ▶️
This page contains information about a past event or game feature that may or may not return in a future version.
Blast Shields was a Defense Item. It provided 7% Damage Reduction of Area Damage per rank.
This item was removed from the game with Paladins Version 4.5, the patch released on July 21st, 2021.
||Reduce the Damage you take from Area of Effect attacks by 7%.
||Reduce the Damage you take from Area of Effect attacks by 14%.
||Reduce the Damage you take from Area of Effect attacks by 21%.
- Blast Shields was removed from the game.
- Addressed an issue where Haven and Blast shields were mitigating damage against some abilities they were not intended to.
- Increased Credit cost from 150 ➞ 300.
- Damage Reduction from big hits reduced from 25% ➞ 15%.
- Now reduces the damage taken from Area of Attack attacks.
- Reduced minimum attack damage to trigger card from 600 ➞ 350.
- Reduced damage reduction from 20% ➞ 15%.
- Reduced damage reduction from 35% ➞ 20%.
- Increased threshold from 500 ➞ 600.
- Increased damage reduction from 25% ➞ 35%.
- Reduced Passive damage from 5% ➞ 2%.
- Increased Passive Health from 50 ➞ 200.
- [Armor] Attacks you receive that deal over 500 damage are reduced by 25%.