The Bounty Store is a Special Store that holds a rotating stock of 3 Cosmetic Items for a few days before rotating to a new selection. One of the three items will change at 12:00 PM (noon) UTC each day. It can be found in the in-game store tab. These skins can be purchased with a unique type of currency known as Bounty Coins. The price of these skins fluctuates, and they only stay in the store while supplies last. Skins can reappear multiple times.
The Bounty Store features a limited quantity of three different skins that individually rotate every 24 hours. The price of skins will occasionally change while in the store, sometimes increasing slightly, other times decreasing slightly.
Obtaining Bounty Coins
Bounty Coins can be earned in a variety of ways for linked accounts, including:
- Daily Quests - Players can earn either 30 or 60 coins by completing daily quests. Currently not working.
- In-Game Advertisements - Players can earn 70 coins by watching 35 daily advertisements. Currently only available in North America.
- Twitch Streams - By watching streamers on Twitch that are playing Paladins and have drops enabled, such as the official Paladins Twitch channel, players with a linked Twitch account can earn 48 (originally 5) coins for every 4 hours watched a total of 7 times per week, resulting in a total of 240 (originally 35) coins per week. Coins must be manually claimed to show up in-game, and will disappear entirely once a new week starts.
- Event Pass / Trial of the Realm - Some Event Passes and Trial of the Realm challenges offer coins as rewards, ranging from 400 too 1,200 coins.
Accounts that aren't linked don't earn Bounty Coins. Quests completed before linking your account will not give you Bounty Coins after linking your account. Watch the video below to learn how to link the account.
How the Bounty Store works
The Paladins Bounty Store uses the basic principles of supply and demand in a way that makes getting skins not just a matter of currency, but also of timing. The store offers three skins at a time, and there is a limited supply of copies of these skins (varies in number from skin to skin) which players can buy. After 24 hours, one of the skins is replaced by a new one, regardless of whether all the “existing” copies in the Bounty Store were sold or not.
During a skin's presence on the virtual shelf, its price will change randomly, going up as more units are sold, but also going down as time progresses, making the price difficult to predict.
Upon purchase, be patient. Pressing the purchase button too many times may charge you more and may cause duplicate skins. Instead, wait until a notification informs you that you've received the skin after purchase.
Event Exclusive Offers
A unique feature of the Bounty Store only available to those who purchase the current Event Pass. An additional skin slot will be made available with one unique skin. Only one Event Exclusive Offers will be available at the same time. This skin does not rotate out or have limited quantities, but may be obtained in other ways such as via Treasure Chests.
Items available exclusively for Event Pass purchasers.
The Bounty Store also includes Boosters that can be purchased here.
|Event Pass Team Booster||500|
|Team Skin Booster||500|
|Personal Champion XP Booster||500|
Items that were available in the Bounty Store throughout the current year. Sorted from new to old.
Bounty Store Offers 2020
Items that were available, but were removed early, often due to glitches.
- The Bounty Store was taken down in the Indomitable update, before an enhanced version was brought back in the gen:LOCK update.
- The Bounty Store and the Bounty Coin were present since the Darkness & Dragons PTS, but it was not implemented until the Radiant Stars update.
- Prior to the gen:LOCK update, all Daily Quests rewarded 1 Bounty Coin.
- Prior to the Vora's Pact update, it was possible to obtain anywhere from 6 to 9 coins.
- Prior to the gen:LOCK update, only one skin was available at a time.
- During the gen:LOCK update, players could earn 150 coins for a large amount of the patch due to most other forms of obtaining coins not being fully functional.
- The amount of time a skin was available used to be 72 hours, but during the Vora's Pact update, shifted to a 24-hour rotation.
- Though skins were usually present in the store for 72 hours prior to the Vora's Pact update, some skins were featured for different amounts of time, from some being featured until they ran out, while others were available for 24 or 48 hours.
- Prior to the Vora's Pact update, there were two pricing options for skin, including the price decreasing as more are sold, or decreasing as time passed. However neither option has been seen since.
- When accessing the Bounty Store in the Store menu you are able to reroll any one of your three Daily Quests once every day.
On November 11th, 2020 the Alpha of the Bounty Marketplace was launched, though it would only be announced on the official Paladins Discord server; it was later announced elsewhere on November 16th, 2020. This version of the Marketplace allows players to trade same-rarity Bounty Skins with one another. Soon after the Beta was released on January 29th, 2021. The Beta website now allows players to sell and purchase skins for Bounty Coins directly. The Beta Bounty Marketplace became unavailable after March 31st, 2021, and will not return with the launch of the new Bounty Store. If a player owned multiple copies of a skin through the marketplace the player was payed out a predetermined amount of Bounty Coins.