|The game feature referenced on this page is currently disabled. For reasoning read the development blog.|
The Bounty Store is a Special Store that hold a past selected Cosmetic Item for 24 hours on average. The item will change at 12:00 PM UTC. It can be found in the in-game store tab. By finishing Daily Quests, players with linked accounts gain Bounty Coins which can be used to buy Champion Skins at a fixed period each time. The price of these skins fluctuates, and they only stay in the store while supplies last. Skins can reappear multiple times.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Bounty Store features a limited quantity of a single skin that generally rotates every 24 hours. Skins inside the Bounty Store are priced as such:
- Increasing and Decreasing Price
- The price will seemingly both increase as more are sold, while also decreasing as time goes on.
How the Bounty Store works[edit | edit source]
The Paladins Bounty Store uses the basic principles of supply and demand in a way that makes getting skins not just a matter of currency, but also of timing. The store only offers one skin at a time, and there is a limited supply of copies of that skin (varies in number from skin to skin) which players can buy. Usually after 24 hours, the skin is replaced by a new one, regardless of whether all the “existing” copies in the Bounty Store were sold or not.
During a skin's presence on the virtual shelf, its price will change randomly, going up as more units are sold, but also going down as time progresses, making the price difficult to predict.
How to use the Bounty Store[edit | edit source]
All you have to do to gain access to the Bounty Store in Paladins is link your Hi-Rez account. Watch the video below to learn more.
Offers[edit | edit source]
Items that were available in the Bounty Store. Sorted from new to old.
Glitched Offers[edit | edit source]
Items that were available, but were removed early, often due to glitches.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Bounty Store[edit | edit source]
Account Linking[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bounty Store and the Bounty Coin were present since the Darkness & Dragons PTS, but it was not implemented until the Radiant Stars update.
- Upon purchase, be patient. Pressing the purchase button too many times may charge you more and may cause duplicate skins. Instead, wait until a notification informs you that you've received the skin after purchase.
- Accounts that aren't linked don't earn Bounty Coins. Quests completed before linking your account will not give you Bounty Coins after linking your account.
- Completing all the Daily Quests grants you 3 Bounty Coins. Prior to the Vora's Pact update, it was possible to obtain anywhere from 6 to 9 coins.
- The amount of time a skin was available used to be 72 hours, but during the Vora's Pact update, shifted to a 24-hour rotation.
- Though skins were usually present in the store for 72 hours prior to the Vora's Pact update, some skins were featured for different amounts of time, from some being featured until they ran out, while others were available for 24 or 48 hours.
- Prior to the Vora's Pact update, there were two pricing options for skin, including the price decreasing as more are sold, or decreasing as time passed. However neither option has been seen since.
- When accessing the Bounty Store in the Store menu you are able to reroll any one of your three Daily Quests once every day.
Retired[edit | edit source]
Bounty Marketplace[edit | edit source]
On November 11th, 2020 the Alpha of the Bounty Marketplace was launched, though it would only be announced on the official Paladins Discord server; it was later announced elsewhere on November 16th, 2020. This version of the Marketplace allows players to trade same-rarity Bounty Skins with one another. Soon after the Beta was released on January 29th, 2021. The Beta website now allows players to sell and purchase skins for Bounty Coins directly. The Beta Bounty Marketplace became unavailable after March 31st, 2021, and will not return with the launch of the new Bounty Store. If a player owned multiple copies of a skin through the marketplace the player was payed out a predetermined amount of Bounty Coins.