Description[edit | edit source]
Players can commend one another for their ability to guide a team, their skill, or their ability to work as a team. In the end of the match lobby players can select one of these options by clicking the symbol and award players points that go towards rewards for each Ranked Season.
Each time a player is commended they earn points towards a Ranked Season cap. Reaching the milestones will grant rewards such as Death Cards, Titles, Loading Frames and Treasure Chests. Progress is reset every Ranked Season.
At the end of a season, players who meet the requirements and have remained unbanned for the entirety of that season will earn special exclusive rewards!
Restrictions[edit | edit source]
- Players will only be able to grant 8 Commendations every 24h
- Players cannot commend the same player in a single day
- Players who are banned will have their Commendation count reset to 0
- Players cannot commend or be commended by Training Bots.
Commendation types[edit | edit source]
- Teamwork: This player worked well with others, gave advice, played their role well, or always had an upbeat attitude.
- Leadership: This player helped lead the team by strategizing, making shot calls, or keeping the team positive.
- Skill: This player showed off exemplary skill with their Champion or Role.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Players can earn rewards by accumulating points. Each time a player is commended they earn 1 point towards their season cap of 500. Points and rewards reset every Ranked Season.
At the end of a season, players who meet the requirements of 500 points and have remained unbanned for the entirety of that season will earn a special Loading Frame!
Season 4 rewards[edit | edit source]
Season 3 rewards[edit | edit source]
About the Game • Game Credits • Assembly of Champions • Champion Winrates • Commendations • Controls • DLC • Experience Points • Public Test Server • Spectator Mode • System Commands • Voice Guided System