At the start of a match, each player receives 450 which can be spent right away. Additional credits can be earned by accomplishing tasks like defeating enemy players, capturing objectives, pushing payload carts, etc.
After the preparation time of a round, Players will start to earn a small amount of credits per second. Each game mode has a different amount of credit spooling:
By fulfilling the role
Also, Champions gain additional credits for fulfilling their intended role:
- Front Line champions gain 100% more credits for standing near an objective.
- Support champions gain 100% more credits for healing allies.
- Flank champions gain 30% more credits for killing blows on enemies.
- Damage champions gain 100% more credits for dealing damage to enemy champions.
By accomplishing tasks
Credits are awarded for accomplishing tasks that can help the team to win.
Standing near an objective
- 4 every 2 seconds while standing on the Capture Point in Siege and Onslaught.
- 2 every second while standing near the Payload in Siege.
- 100% more credits for Front Line Champions
Capturing an objective
- Everyone on the team will be rewarded with these credits, even if they are not on the Capture Point.
- 100% more credits for Damage Champions
- Killing an enemy: 30 + 10 * (Kill Streak of killed enemy) .
- 30% more credits for Flank Champions
- Eliminating an enemy: 15 + 5 * (Kill Streak of eliminated enemy) .
- Taking damage: 20 for each 6000 damage taken.
- Absorbing damage with shields or deployable walls: 20 for each 6000 damage absorbed.
- 100% more credits for Support Champions
- Self-healing does not count.