While DR is getting affected by Diminishing returns, the nature of DR itself has increasing returns in terms of effective health. And DR's effective health bonus increases faster than the Diminishing Return formula reduces it. This means that stacking DR is valuable. Champions with high DR like Inara, Yagorath, or Mal'Damba benefit the most out of the item Haven.
Requires Battering Ram
Enhanced with Mother's Grace
Requires Goddess' Blessing
Passive: Armored Carapace
- Inara´s Earthen Guard will reduce the damage taken by her deployables and herself.
- Io´s Goddess' Blessing talent will reduce the damage allies take while being healed by Moonlight.
- Tyra´s Fire Bomb reduces only the self-inflicted damage.
Cards that grant damage reduction for a short duration after using a certain ability or be in the area of effect of the ability. Some of the Cards allow the Champion to reduce the damage taken when below a set Health threshold.
- Bomb King´s Bomb Shelter reduces only the self-inflicted damage.
- Corvus´s Abyssal Effluxion will reduce the damage allies take after being healed by Abyssal Reconstruction.
- Tyra´s Salamander Hide reduces only the self-inflicted damage.