Death Stamps are Cosmetic Items that allow players to leave behind a special object in the place of where a player has killed an enemy. These objects dropped have no effect on gameplay and are merely cosmetic.
List of Death Stamps
- The 'Out of Lives' Death Stamp features rings appearing when an enemy is killed, which bears a strong resemblance to the effect that occurs in many Sonic the Hedgehog games when Sonic comes into contact with an enemy, an example of which can be seen here.
- The 'Brewing Mischief' Death Stamp features Cammie's robotic pet Nugget sitting in a Vanguard marked cup.
- The 'Effigy', 'Ruby Stinger', 'Blasphemous Idol', and 'Lunar Altar' are all based on statues and sculptures that appear in the maps Abyss TDM, Ascension Peak, Marauder's Port, and Shattered Desert respectively.
- The 'Pool Shark' Death Stamp is based on a shark that appears in the background of Shore Patrol and Beach Bash Fernando's splash art. The same shark also appears in the Molly the Shark avatar.
- The 'Dead Man's Chest' Death Stamp is based on the Booty Box.
- The 'Jojo' Death Stamp is partially based on the logo for Evil Mojo, the developers of Paladins.
- Several unused Death Stamp concepts for the Dark Depths Event Pass can be seen here, including concepts such as a half stepped on sandcastle called "Let's Kick It", a pirate octopus called "Octi Roger", and a pirate shrimp in a glass of sauce called "Try Me".