Description[edit | edit source]
Claim the Warder’s Relics!
The beacon is lit and both Paladins and Magistrate have come to heed the dragon’s call, arriving on the shores of the Warders’ ancient homeland. Race to unlock seals guarding the island’s inner vaults and capture what lies within. Who will claim the Warder’s Relics and tip the scales in this conflict?
As your team unlocks seals, you’ll earn Goal Points which grant exclusive Dragon’s Call event items. Acquire the Dragon’s Call Bundle for battle-ready skins and an Ancient Idol which grants you twice as many Goal Points. You’ll also gain one Vault Key from the Bundle, which can be spent in the Vault to unlock an exclusive Epic Skin of your choice!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Limited Game Mode[edit | edit source]
Face off in our new 4v4 event game mode – Dragon’s Call. The rules are simple: Carry the Warder’s Key Sphere into the opposing team’s Vault four times to win. Careful though, the Key Sphere is a power not meant to be handled alone, sapping you of your strength upon touch. Keep the Key Sphere moving by passing it to your teammates if you want to win.
- First Team to 4 Points wins
- 15 Minute Time Limit
- If the timer runs out before either team unlocks 3 seals, the team with the most points wins.
- If the score is tied, the last team to touch the Key Sphere wins.
Key Sphere Carrier:
- The Key Sphere carrier cannot use any abilities except
- Primary Fire: Throw Key Sphere
- Alt-Fire: Drop Key Sphere
- The player cannot be healed
- The player is revealed to all enemies
- If the carrier dies, the Key Sphere will drop at their location
- If the Key Sphere is unattended, it will reset back to the middle after 10 seconds.
Cosmetic Items[edit | edit source]
Unlocks[edit | edit source]
These are the items that are available during the event. Each bundle costs 600 Crystals to unlock or buy all four bundles for 1200 Crystals. If you purchase one and later decide to upgrade to the Dragon’s Call Bundle, you will receive a discount equivalent to the Crystals spent.
|Outlaw Sha Lin Bundle|
|Dragonborn Moji Bundle|
|Overlord Khan Bundle|
Collection bonuses[edit | edit source]
- 1 Vault Key (Unlocks another Epic Skin!)
- Warder’s Loading Frame
- Pacify, Legendary 3D Spray
- Dragon Baller, Legendary Title
- Ancient Idol (Doubles your Dragon’s Call reward track progress)
Event Store[edit | edit source]
In the limited game mode, every time your team scores a point, you get a seal. Every Seal progresses you event reward track. The rewards are:
- 5 Points: 10,000 Gold
- 10 Points: 20,000 Gold
- 15 Points: 30,000 Gold
- 20 Points: Tranquility, Inara MVP Pose
- 25 Points: Dragon’s Gauntlet Spray
- 30 Points: Flametongue Avatar
- 35 Points: Serpentine, Kinessa MVP Pose
- 40 Points: Punch Out, Ash
- 45 Points: Coldfire, Animated Spray
- 50 Points: Snack Time, Animated Avatar
- 55 Points: Show Stopper, Evie Roaming Emote
- 60 Points: Skylord Seal Deathstamp
Videos[edit | edit source]