Trials of the Realm Bio:
"At an elevation befitting its name, Dragon Arena once hosted magnificent bouts between some of the most powerful beings in the Realm for sport. Now, fights there are for a different purpose."
This surrounds the outside perimeter of the map, making champions with knockback abilities ideal for easy eliminations. Champions that lack flight/teleportation abilities are susceptible to being launched off the map without having any sort of means for recovery...
Found on both sides of the map where the teams initially spawn. Entering these portals will teleport a champion to a predetermined exit point, making them ideal for ease of access to locations that would normally take awhile to get to on foot.
They exist in 2 locations on the map which are bringing you to the Power Up.
Spawns in the center building on the map and will grant full Ultimate Charge to the champion that picks them up.
- Provides 100% Ultimate Charge to the Champion who picks it up
- Initially spawns 40 seconds into the match.
- Respawns every 60 seconds when picked up.
- The special ultimate power-up that spawns on this map (and on the Abyss map) is similar to the Pyre Blessing pickups that spawned in Rise of Furia, though in the event, each pickup only provided 7% ultimate charge. Due to this, and the same symbol appearing at the end of Azaan's teaser trailer, it's assumed these power-ups are also related to the Pyre.
- Bots will generally avoid entering the middle structure containing the ultimate power-up, though if they do end up inside (usually at the start of a match), they'll be teleported outside after a short time.