Fish Market is one of the maps in Paladins and was released in the Paladins CB33 update. With the Paladins 1.6 update this map received a major visual rework.
Like every Siege Map, Fish Market also has certain callouts.
Description[edit | edit source]
This map has mirrored layouts and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. There is a Capture Point in the middle. The bases are located at opposite ends of the map.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trials of the Realm Bio:
"Constructed from the ships of the pirates who originally settled the area, Fish Market has become a bustling trade hub for the whole of Greenwood, easily accessible by both land and sea."
Hazards[edit | edit source]
Cliff Ledges[edit | edit source]
Can be seen along the outside sight lines of one of the flank routes/payload path, making champions with knockback abilities ideal for easy eliminations. Champions that lack flight/teleportation abilities are susceptible to being launched off the map without having any sort of means for recovery...
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- There is a pier along the open flank route/payload path that can be accessed preferably with champions who are capable of fighting at very long ranges (ex. Kinessa or Strix)
- There's usually a side area along the flank route/payload path side of the map that allows for a big sight line of that particular area. Making it ideal for ambushes, surprise attacks, or sniping with champions that can accomplish this...
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Fish Market was originally part of a much larger map which was called Enchanted Forest. This map was divided into Fish Market and Timber Mill.
- This is one of the few siege maps to not be completely symmetrical, with the pier being different from one side to the other.
- Willo's teaser trailer takes place on this map.