LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!
Worlds collide in the first-ever Crossover Pass in Paladins! Based on the hit Rooster Teeth show, the gen:LOCK Crossover Pass offers 30 levels of rewards, including Cammie Maeve as an instant unlock for purchasing! Join the gen:LOCK program and unlock all five heroes from the show!
The gen:LOCK Crossover Pass can be purchased for 750 Crystals. Players can also purchase a Buy All option for 1500 Crystals to get all content instantly!
- Each level of the Event Pass requires 1,250,000 .
- Players who do not purchase the Event Pass are still able to receive a number of Free Rewards.
- The Paid Rewards starts with +50% boosted Event Pass XP and +50% boosted Gold earned.
Trials of the Realm
The Trials of the Realm contains these and more rewards even for players who have not purchased the Event Pass:
Completing a set of challenges grants the player both the reward for that location and a new ticket.
Made available on July 21st, 2021.
Made available on July 28th, 2021.
Made available on August 4th, 2021.
|The following portion of the article refers to content that has yet to be released on Live-Servers and may contain inaccuracies. Some of the information still comes from the PTS.|
Expected to be available on August 11th, 2021.
Expected to be available on August 18th, 2021.
Expected to be available on August 25th, 2021.
Expected to be available on September 1st, 2021.
Expected to be available on September 8th, 2021.
- This is the third overall wave of crossover-related content following Grover and Team Fortress 2 Barik.
- This is the only Event Pass to not allow all Crystals spent purchasing the pass to be earned back through it.
- Cammie's robotic pet Nugget appears in the Death Stamp Brewing Mischief.
- Dr. Weller appears in the Death Card of the same name.
- The teaser trailer for this Event Pass is a reference to the opening of gen:LOCK.
- The background for the gen:LOCK update features Chase's Holon in his iconic pose on Ascension Peak.
- This Event Pass was unique in how it was teased. It was first shown off during the Summer Game Fest 2021.
- Following this, various images were posted on the official Paladins Twitter account. Adding the word in the teaser after "paladins.com" revealed a sneak peek at the voice packs of the various Event Pass skins. Most of the voice lines used as teasers reference lines spoken by the gen:LOCK cast during a conversation in Episode 3 of the series. These teasers can all be found here.