|"You're out of time!" ▶️
This page contains information about a past event or game feature that may or may not return in a future version.
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!
Worlds collide in the first-ever Crossover Pass in Paladins! Based on the hit Rooster Teeth show, the gen:LOCK Crossover Pass offers 30 levels of rewards, including Cammie Maeve as an instant unlock for purchasing! Join the gen:LOCK program and unlock all five heroes from the show!
The gen:LOCK Crossover Pass can be purchased for 750 Crystals. Players can also purchase a Buy All option for 1500 Crystals to get all content instantly!
- Each level of the Event Pass requires 1,250,000 .
- Players who do not purchase the Event Pass are still able to receive a number of Free Rewards.
- The Paid Rewards starts with +50% boosted Event Pass XP and +50% boosted Gold earned.
Trials of the Realm
The Trials of the Realm contains these and more rewards even for players who have not purchased the Event Pass:
Completing a set of challenges grants the player both the reward for that location and a new ticket.
Made available on July 21st, 2021.
Made available on July 28th, 2021.
Made available on August 4th, 2021.
Made available on August 11th, 2021.
Made available on August 18th, 2021.
Made available on August 25th, 2021.
Made available on September 1st, 2021.
Made available on September 8th, 2021.
- This is the third overall wave of crossover-related content following Grover and Team Fortress 2 Barik.
- This is the only Event Pass to not allow all Crystals spent purchasing the pass to be earned back through it.
- Cammie's robotic pet Nugget appears in the Death Stamp Brewing Mischief. The cup featured also contains the Vanguard's emblem.
- Dr. Weller appears in the Death Card of the same name.
- The teaser trailer for this Event Pass is a reference to the opening of gen:LOCK.
- The background for the gen:LOCK update features Chase's Holon in his iconic pose on Ascension Peak.
- Trials for the Shattered Desert and Thousand Hands received some changes in a small update released on September 10th, 2021, with the reward for the Shattered Desert area (the Trixx spray) being given out for free due to a bug with the final challenge (Kill 15 players with Potion Launcher within 5s after hitting them with Explosive Flask (Pip)) requiring players to instead kill with Explosive Flask itself.
- Meanwhile, one challenge from the Thousand Hands area (Hit 5 different players with Rend Soul 15 times (Seris)) had every player gain 12 instances of progress (effectively lowering the required amount to 3) due to the absurdly difficult nature of the challenge.
- This Event Pass was unique in how it was teased. It was first shown off during the Summer Game Fest 2021.
- Following this, various images were posted on the official Paladins Twitter account. Adding the word in the teaser after "paladins.com" revealed a sneak peek at the voice packs of the various Event Pass skins. Most of the voice lines used as teasers reference lines spoken by the gen:LOCK cast during a conversation in Episode 3 of the series. These teasers can all be found here.