The Goblin Scourges were major events in the Realm's history; they were devastating wars against goblins that ravaged the North side of the Realm. It is where the original incarnation of the Paladins made a name for themselves and brought about a Golden Age of peace.
The First Scourge is when the original Paladins came together to protect the Realm. They would create the Stagalla in order to aid them against the goblins.
- This information was found in Inara and Jenos' bios.
- In his bio, Grover is mentioned to have fought off one of the scourges as well, however, it isn't specified which of the two he fought against.
- It was later implied here that Grover fought both of the scourges.
- It was stated here, that the people of the Shattered Desert and the ska'drins did not help fight the scourges, offering some explanation on why the ska'drins are discriminated against.
- Ice Mines would also be pledged to the champion Aico following the Second Scourge.
- Glacier Keep served as one of the key strongholds during one of, or both, of the scourges.