The soul of the forest isn't an invisible spirit or comforting poem about being one with nature, it's an angry walking tree with a huge stone axe. After decades of peaceful slumber since the last time Grover had to walk the land and help put down the goblin scourge, he has awoken once again to find the forests of the Realm threatened by the spread of humanoid civilization, rampant industrialization, and the fires of war.
Hoisting his trusty axe, he stomps into battle once again, intent on destroying anything and anyone who would harm the natural world.
Hurl your axe dealing 300 damage.
Bonus Damage: The Axe deals more damage the further it travels, up to 750.
Throw an axe dealing 400 damage and crippling affected enemies for 2s.
Throw a vine, that latches onto the first ally or terrain that it touches then pull yourself towards it.
Passively Heal nearby allies for 80 health a second. Activate this ability to heal nearby allies instantly for 900.
Rapidly heal nearby allies for 2500 health per second for 5s.
- Grover is a healer with very high offensive capabilities. You can very easily act as a damage and healer at the same time.
- If shooting at an enemy from a distance, try to do a "flick shot". Basically, you want to guess where the enemy will be heading, then quickly flick your mouse ahead. This takes rather more skill to pull off successfully, but allows you to land much more shots if done correctly.
- Crippling Throw hard counters champions like Maeve or Drogoz, who rely on their mobility to survive at all.
- This does a lot of healing in a rather small area, so wait till your team is clustered together or under heavy fire and use this ability. Otherwise, it would just be a waste.
- Take note that Grover also heals himself with this ability, so if you are in a tight situation, healing yourself and escaping with Vine can be a good option.
- Vine has a surprisingly long range.
- You can stick Vine to an ally. Keep that in mind when cornered by flankers or damage champions.
- This is best used for getting your team through a choke point. The healing pretty much negates any damage, and can easily heal back high damage from ultimates.