Description[edit | edit source]
This map has mirrored layouts and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. There is a Capture Point in the middle. The bases are located at opposite ends of the map.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trials of the Realm Bio:
"The trees and vines of the island temple cast dancing silhouettes over the beautiful flowing falls. But don't be distracted by the tranquil display; something may be watching from the shadows."
As can be seen in Trials of the Realm, Jaguar Falls is also part of a larger area known as the 'Temple Isles', alongside Frog Isle and Serpent Beach, as well as Primal Court, as can be seen in both maps of the Realm.
Gallery After Rework[edit | edit source]
Gallery Before Rework[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While tigrons and the statues on this map are both feline-based, they are completely separate things, especially in the modern day.
- This map was initially part of a larger one called Temple Isle. It was divided into Frog Isle, Jaguar Falls, and Serpent Beach.
- Serpent Beach and the older version of Frog Isle are visible in the distance of this map, as shown here, and here.
- This also holds true for the reworked version of this map, as can be seen here. Oddly, Frog Isle retains its old appearance.
- The old version of this map can be seen from Serpent Beach, as shown here.
- Both the old version of this map as well as Serpent Beach were somewhat visible on the older version of Frog Isle as well, as can be seen here.
- The same holds true for the reworked version of Frog Isle as well.
- The icon for the visual rework of this map appeared in the Custom Match section during the Indomitable update, this being prior to its official release. 
- The old version of this map appears in Corvus' card Magistrate's Might, as well as Yagorath's card Deadly Pursuit.
- Talus and Moji's teaser trailers take place on this map.