Knockback is a Status Effect in Paladins. Knockback counts as Soft Crowd Control, because it is unable to interrupt Movement Abilities.
Knockback pushes the target away from the source of the status effect.
- All knockback abilities affect enemies only, except:
- Sticky Bomb, Grumpy Bomb, Poppy Bomb, Blast Shot, Rocket Launcher, Ice Staff, Potion Launcher, Explosive Flask, Nade Launcher, Frag Grenade, Wand of Overgrowth and Spite knock both the target and the user back.
- King Bomb and Salvo knock only the user back.
- While Blast Shot knocks back both the target and the user at base, Megaton only increases how much the target will be knocked back.
- Yagorath cannot be knocked back. However Talus ultimate True Power can knock back her.