Life Rip is a Healing Item. This item returns a portion of the damage dealt as self-healing. It provides a 10% lifesteal bonus per rank. This could be useful for damage dealers.
||Your weapon shots gain +10% Lifesteal.
||Your weapon shots gain +20% Lifesteal.
||Your weapon shots gain +30% Lifesteal.
- Was a card for Ruckus in the Closed Beta stage.
- Lifesteal now correctly works off of exact damage dealt to the target. This excludes damage dealt to personal shields and damage that has been mitigated by Damage Reduction.
- Lifesteal is now properly reduced by Healing Reduction.
- You can no longer lifesteal from deployables.
- Reduced cost from 400 to 300.
- Increased Credit cost from 300 ➞ 400.
- Lifesteal reduced from 25% ➞ 15%.
- Lifesteal increased from 15 ➞ 25%.
- Reduced life steal from 25% ➞ 15%.
- Increased Passive damage from 4% ➞ 5%.
- Increased Passive Health from 75 ➞ 100.
- No longer belongs to Ruckus.