Limited Time Modes
Limited Time Modes add unique rule sets, modifiers, or twists to the traditional Paladins Gameplay. Each week one Limited Time Mode will be available from Friday to Sunday, opening up at 8 am EST and will run for a full 72 hours. Champions can be played in these modes regardless of whether they've been unlocked.
List of Limited Time Modes[edit | edit source]
The patch Shadows will feature 8 Limited Time Modes throughout the patch cycle. With more being developed for future patch releases.
Aerial Acrobatics[edit | edit source]
- Vertical mobility at its finest! Take to the skies with the frantic game mode.
Target Practice[edit | edit source]
- It's all fun and games until the targets get their revenge!
Leaping Dead[edit | edit source]
- Play a match of Siege or Team Deathmatch as either Pip with 50% more air control and 45% cooldown reduction on Weightless, or as Terminus with a 75% cooldown reduction on Shatterfall and a 40% increase in speed.
Hide & Seek[edit | edit source]
- Who shot first? Everyone plays this Team Deathmatch as Strix with unlimited Stealth charge, increased damage & movement speed, and reduced cooldown.
Knockaround[edit | edit source]
- Try and stay grounded as Ash or Bomb King on Throne. Normal abilities and inhands deal reduced damage, but cooldowns are reduced and knockbacks have 50% increased effectiveness.
Video[edit | edit source]