Limited Time Modes add unique rule sets, modifiers, or twists to the traditional Paladins Gameplay. Each week one Limited Time Mode will be available from Friday to Sunday, opening up at 12:00 PM (noon) UTC and will run for a full 72 hours. In some regions this mode opens earlier, it will be closed at the same time in all regions. Champions can be played in these modes regardless of whether they've been unlocked.
List of Limited Time Modes
During gen:LOCK update
- Pick any champion in this Limited Time Mode.
- Play a standard match of Siege, but players can pick multiple of any champion.
Hunter vs Hunter
- Two gunslingers stand opposite each other. In the blink of an eye, two guns are drawn. When the dust settles, only one of the former comrades in arms will be left standing. Will it be The Hand of Justice? Or will it be The Godslayer? You decide in this guns-blazing gamemode.
During Shadows update
- Vertical mobility at its finest! Take to the skies with the frantic game mode.
- Play a Team Deathmatch as Evie, Maeve, or Willo with immensely increased jump height. Talents may be picked.
- It's all fun and games until the targets get their revenge!
- Play a King of the Hill match as either Strix and Sha Lin, or Evie and Willo. In this mode, movement abilities have a 75% cooldown reduction, while projectiles travel farther and faster. Items may also be purchased. Talents may be picked.
- Play a match of Siege or Team Deathmatch as either Pip with 50% more air control and 45% cooldown reduction on Weightless, or as Terminus with a 75% cooldown reduction on Shatterfall and a 40% increase in speed. Items may also be purchased. Talents may be picked.
Seriously Serious Shooter
- Health doesn't regenerate and enemies drop precious sustenance in this action packed mode.
- Play a Team Deathmatch as Kinessa, Octavia, Strix, Tyra, or Viktor where health doesn't naturally regenerate, with healing instead being available as pickups dropped by killed enemies. Items may also be purchased. Talents may be picked.
- Play a match of Siege on Brightmarsh as either Tyra, Fernando and Drogoz, or Grover, Inara, and Willo. Both sides start with an increased 2,500 credits and can obviously purchase items. Talents may be picked.
- Keep your shields raised high and withstand the horrid torrent of Raum!
- Play a match of Siege on Warder's Gate as either Ash, Barik and Fernando, or Raum. Both sides start with an increased 2,500 credits and can obviously purchase items. Talents may be picked.
Hide & Seek
- All stealth, all damage, all the time.
- Who shot first? Everyone plays this Team Deathmatch as Strix with unlimited Stealth charge, increased damage & movement speed, and reduced cooldown.
- Keep your opponent off balance in this bouncy game mode.
- Play a Team Deathmatch on Throne and try to stay grounded as Ash or Bomb King. Normal abilities and inhands deal reduced damage, but cooldowns are reduced and knockbacks have 50% increased effectiveness. Talents may be picked.
- As mentioned here, Vivian was originally meant to be part of the 'Seriously Serious Shooter' mode, but wasn't included due to crashing the game.
- The 'Knock, Knock!' mode was originally called 'Knockaround', but it was changed for an unknown reason.
- Some modes, such as Leaping Dead and Bunker Buster, were unintentionally made briefly available again in the following week instead of being replaced by new modes, though these events were short-lived, as the modes were soon replaced as intended.