Description[edit | edit source]
This map has a mirrored layout and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. The bases are located at opposite ends of the map.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trials of the Realm Bio:
"The Archives contain far more than dusty tomes and antique scrolls. It houses histories and magics long forgotten by the Realm, insights to the nature of the Abyss, and some of the more enigmatic discoveries of the Deepwerks."
Gallery After Rework[edit | edit source]
Gallery Before Rework[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
After Rework[edit | edit source]
Before Rework[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the visual rework, a torn sleeve can be seen near a shattered glass container; this sleeve being the one missing from Maeve's coat. This easter egg can be seen here.
- The visually reworked version of this map features the first 3D appearances of Karne and Valera, albeit as statues.
- Vivian and Corvus's teaser trailers take place on this map, Vivian's the old version, Corvus' the modern version.
- The reworked version of this map appears in Corvus' cards Grand Design and Unexpected, as well as in Yagorath's cards Last Efforts and Extermination. The old version of this map also appears in Yagorath's card Raze and Burn.
- This map could be played in the test map queue as Shade before release.