This map has a mirrored layout and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. The bases are located at opposite ends of the map.
Trials of the Realm Bio:
"The Archives contain far more than dusty tomes and antique scrolls. It houses histories and magics long forgotten by the Realm, insights to the nature of the Abyss, and some of the more enigmatic discoveries of the Deepwerks."
Gallery After Rework
Gallery Before Rework
- Prior to the visual rework, a torn sleeve can be seen near a shattered glass container; this sleeve being the one missing from Maeve's coat. This easter egg can be seen here.
- The visually reworked version of this map features the first 3D appearances of Karne and Valera, albeit as statues.
- A modified Magistrate symbol can be seen on banners around the map. It's suspected this is the logo of Corvus' Group, though this not been officially confirmed.
- Various papers can be seen around the map, containing images of various Abyssal related objects, such as seemingly Seris' weapon.
- Vivian and Corvus's teaser trailers take place on this map, Vivian's the old version, Corvus' the modern version.
- The old version of the map also makes an appearance in Raum's teaser trailer.
- The reworked version of this map appears in Corvus' cards Grand Design and Unexpected, as well as in Yagorath's cards Last Efforts and Extermination. The old version of this map also appears in Yagorath's card Raze and Burn.
- This map could be played in the test map queue as Shade before release.