This map has a mirrored layout and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. The bases are located at opposite ends of the map.
Trials of the Realm Bio:
"Strategically located not far off the western coasts of the mainland, Marauder's Port oversees the crossing from North to South. Whoever controls this area controls the west coast of the entire Realm."
As explained here and here, Marauder's Port used to be an ancient lair for Abyssal Cultists who worshipped the kraken, before they vanished, while most honest citizens fled in fear of living among the cursed ruins, leading to it becoming a location used by pirates and crooks seeking to escape watchful eyes. It currently serves as Dredge's lair.
The waters that surround this map are deadly to the touch and have the same kill mechanics as those of a cliff ledge, making champions with knockback abilities ideal for easy eliminations. Champions that lack flight/teleportation abilities are susceptible to being launched off the map without having any sort of means for recovery...
- Imani's teaser trailer takes place on this map.
- The Rise of Furia Map seems to appear within the large purple crystal near the main capture area.
- Part of another ship can be seen sticking out of the water behind one side of the map.
- Early concepts for this map shown an incredibly different design.
- The various statues near the central point are all based on statues that appear elsewhere, with statues from the old versions of Jaguar Falls and Stone Keep being present, as well as a statue of Dragonborn Moji's cookie.