Paladins Beta Version 0.35.1340
|0.35 - Feast of the Serpent|
|Official name:||Feast of the Serpent|
|Release date:||October 13th, 2016|
|Hotfixes:||Hotfix 1, Hotfix 2, Hotfix 3|
|Client version:||0.35.1340 (0.35)|
|← 0.34 • 0.35 • 0.36 →|
|All Patch Notes|
- 1 0.35 - Feast of the Serpent | October 13, 2016
- 1.1 New Champion - Mal'Damba, Wekono's Chosen
- 1.2 General
- 1.3 UI
- 1.4 Emotes
- 1.5 New Skins and Cosmetics
- 1.6 Maps
- 1.7 Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
0.35 - Feast of the Serpent | October 13, 2016
New Champion - Mal'Damba, Wekono's Chosen
Weapon [LMB] - Spitting Cobra
- Fires as glob of venom every .55s dealing 450 damage to a single target.
- Bonus Damage: Reloading throws the cobra dealing up to 550 based on how much ammo is missing and stunning enemies for 1s.
Secondary Fire [RMB] - Mending Spirits
- Summon a spirit to enchant an ally healing 280 Health every second for 5 seconds.
Ability 1 [Q] - Gourd
- Toss a gourd full of venom that heals allies for 200 Health every second and damages enemies for 100 Damage every second.
Ability 2 [F] - Slither
- Quickly slither forward, becoming untargetable for the duration.
Ultimate [E] - Dread Serpent
- Fire a dark vessel that explodes when it lands, fearing all enemy Champions for 2s and causing them to take 20% additional damage from all sources for the duration.
- Feed the Spirits
- [Armor] Reduce all active cooldowns by 10/20/30/40% when getting an elimination.
- [Armor] Gain 50/100/150/200 Health.
- Snake Pit
- [Weapon] Gain 5/10/15/20% Reload Speed.
- [Armor] Receive 5/10/15/20% more healing when below 50% Health.
- Eerie Presence
- [Mending Spirits] Reduce the Cooldown on Mending Spirits by .5/1/1.5/2s when you miss.
- [Mending Spirits] Gain 4/8/12/16% damage reduction while healing an ally with Mending Spirits.
- Ritual Magic
- [Mending Spirits] Heal for 15/30/45/60 health per second while healing an ally with Mending Spirits.
- Swift Spirits
- [Mending Spirits] Mending Spirits grants 7/14/21/28% Movement Speed to allies.
- Lighter Gourd
- [Gourd] Gourd gains 10/20/30/40% projectile speed.
- Many Gourds
- [Gourd] Reduce the cooldown on Gourd by .5/1/1.5/2s.
- Pungent Gourd
- [Gourd] Reveal enemies for .5/1/1.5/2s after hitting them with Gourd. Also reveals stealth.
- Venomous Gourd
- [Gourd] Gourd generates 1/2/3/4 ammo.
- [Slither] Reduce the Cooldown of Slither by .5/1/1.5/2s.
- Liminal Passage
- [Slither] Increase the distance Slither travels by 10/20/30/40%.
- [Slither] Gain 10/20/30/40% Movement Speed for 2s after Slither ends.
- Spirit's Touch
- [Slither] Activating Slither heals you for 50/100/150/200.
- Added a Tutorial for new players to learn the game.
- Improved Custom match support.
- Players can now purchase cards for gold during the Loadout import process.
- Improved jitters near payload.
- Net code improvements (smoother movement corrections).
- Fixed an issue where champions’ voices would react to getting healed when they were already at full health.
- Players can now copy decks from the leaderboard.
- Fixed a bug where longer chat messages would get cut off.
- Addressed an issue where the overtime bar would get stuck on.
- Extend Payload round begin phase for attackers from 30s to 50s (Defenders can still leave their base at 10s).
- Fixed a bug with round 2 of Payload where both teams lose 5 seconds from their preparation time due to the slow motion effect at the end of round 1.
- Party members have a slightly different tint in-game.
- Sources of healing, such as Ying illusions, now have a + icon above them.
- Added crystal icons to the loading screen to signify that players are still loading.
- Added an audio notification during overtime.
- Added Cyrillic font to the game.
- Fixed a number of crash conditions.
- Additional VFX performance updates for low end machines.
- New emotes are now available.
- Locked champions now are desaturated and have a lock frame.
- Champions that are not able to be selected now have a strikethrough presentation.
- Updated champion mastery frame art.
- Kalinka Dance
- Butterfly Dance
- Salsa Dance
- Interpretive Dance
- Tree Pose
- Present Arms
- Magic Trick
- Air Guitar
- Cossack Dance
New Skins and Cosmetics
- Common quality weapon skins price reduced to 50 crystals and 4750 gold.
- Rare quality weapon skins price reduced to 125 crystals.
- Epic quality weapon skins price reduced to 200 crystals.
- Epic quality voice packs price reduced to 50 crystals.
- Skin sets have had their gold price added to their set price.
- Hexer Set
- Hexer (Body)
- Hexer Mask (Head)
- Hexer Spitting Cobra (Weapon)
- Juju Set
- Juju (Body)
- Juju Mask (Head)
- Juju Spitting Cobra (Weapon)
- Cursed Set
- Cursed (Body)
- Cursed Mask (Head)
- Cursed Spitting Cobra (Weapon)
- Aqua Set
- Aqua (Body)
- Aqua Guise (Head)
- Aqua Wrist Crossbow (Weapon)
- Canary Set
- Canary (Body)
- Canary Guise (Head)
- Canary Wrist Crossbow (Weapon)
- Blush Set
- Blush (Body)
- Blush Guise (Head)
- Blush Wrist Crossbow (Weapon)
- Shadow Razor weapon renamed to Chrome.
- Mystic Set
- Mystic (Body)
- Mystic's Veil (Head)
- Mystic Mirror (Weapon)
- Seer Set
- Seer (Body)
- Seer's Veil (Head)
- Seer's Mirror (Weapon)
- Soothsayer Set
- Soothsayer (Body)
- Soothsayer's Veil (Head)
- Soothsayer's Mirror (Weapon)
- Haunt weapon renamed to Snapdragon Mirror.
- Lazuli weapon renamed to Mystic Mirror.
- Increased rarity of Snapdragon Mirror weapon skin from Common to Rare.
- Increased rarity of Jadeite weapon skin from Common to Rare.
- Fixed end of mission cinematics on the payload maps.
- Various minor collision improvements.
Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Addressed an issue where small knockbacks applied by some champions could interrupt other abilities.
- Fixed bug where turret projectiles were spawning on top of the turret's head.
- Sticky Bomb
- Addressed an issue where Sticky Bombs were sometimes not dealing damage when stuck to enemies.
- Poppy Bomb
- Fixed a case where Bomb King would continuously try to detonate a Poppy Bomb that doesn't exist, instead of throwing a new one.
- Improved performance on high ping.
- Ice Block
- Fixed a typo in the tooltip description that listed a duration of 2s instead of the correct 3s.
- Reduced Health from 6000 to 5700.
- Reduced bonus damage for each additional target hit from 100% to 50%
- Fixed issue where Kinessa's mine (and other projectiles) could be placed at the end of round 1 and persist to round 2.
- Dredge Anchor
- Reduced characters sliding when getting hooked by Makoa.
- Fixed an issue where Ruckus's Emitter and Repulsor Field cards were in the wrong places in the loadouts screen.
- Repulsor Field
- No longer interrupts fire when activating.
“Time Bomb is an ability intended to create area control and spread out groups, but it was too effectively punishing players who were correctly reacting to the bomb and spreading out. The goal of these changes is to make sure Time Bomb is still a powerful tool for splitting up groups, but it’s not as good at picking up kills on players who are moving away from it.”
- Time Bomb
- Better HUD indicator warning for the ability.
- Damage now falls off the further you are away from the Time Bomb's center.
- Assault Rifle
- Reduced the bonus damage of the first four shots from 50 to 40.
- Frag Grenade
- Knockback value reduced substantially.
- No longer indicated on the UI as a knockback.
- Fixed an issue where the 5 second internal cooldown was not working.