The Resistance (aka Paladins) is a rebel group in the world of Paladins. The Resistance was formed after those who opposed the Magistrate's decision of banning crystals from commoners, came together as one. The group rallied behind the leader of the former Paladins, Valera, and together they fight for the free usage of crystals.
History[edit | edit source]
Disagreeing with Karne's judgment on the crystals during the revolution, a group came together and spoke out against the Magistrate saying that crystal magic should be used for progress and by everyone in the Realm. The group rallied behind Valera, leader of the former Paladins. Together, they created a rebellion to combat the Magistrate.
When an early battle between the Magistrate and the Resistance occurred, both sides fought valiantly, however, the rebellion was defeated, losing one of their own as a result. Despite this setback, the Resistance did not surrender, and instead strengthened their resolve.
Known Members[edit | edit source]
- Grover and Makoa were revealed to have joined the Resistance in The Fight of Shattered Desert, however, it is unknown why they joined.
- Evie was confirmed to be with the Resistance here, alongside Pip being revealed as a partial member.
- Jenos, Io, Atlas, and Imani have all been seen fighting alongside the Resistance, though their main goal is to prevent the Darkness from being released, and are uninterested in the war.
- It is unknown why Buck and Koga joined the Resistance in particular.
- During the Battle Suit Battle Pass, this challenge was available: "Slay 14 different Paladins Champions". So during the patch 2.1 14 playable champions were officially assigned to the Resistance (Paladins).