Description[edit | edit source]
This map has mirrored layouts and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. There is a Capture Point in the middle. The bases are located at opposite ends of the map.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trials of the Realm Bio:
"Serpent Beach is among few Ska'drin ruins still standing along the mainland coast. Its silent stones tell the sorrowful story of its long-removed inhabitants. No wonder it seems to always be under perpetual night."
As can be seen in Trials of the Realm, Serpent Beach is also part of a larger area known as the 'Temple Isles', alongside Frog Isle and Jaguar Falls, as well as Primal Court, as can be seen in both maps of the Realm.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Serpent Beach originally looked and played a bit differently prior to Open Beta 38, most notably featuring the map during the daytime. The old version of Serpent Beach can be seen here.
- This map was initially part of a larger one called Temple Isle. It was divided into Frog Isle, Jaguar Falls, and Serpent Beach.
- This map can be seen from the old version of Jaguar Falls, as shown here, and here.
- This also holds true for the reworked version of Jaguar Falls, as can be seen here. Oddly, Frog Isle retains its old appearance.
- The old version of Jaguar Falls can be seen from this map as well, as shown here.
- Both this map and the old version of Jaguar Falls were somewhat visible on the older version of Frog Isle as well, as can be seen here.
- The same holds true for the reworked version of Frog Isle as well.
- The old version of Frog Isle is also visible on this map, as can be seen here.
- This map appears in Raum's card Fanning the Flames, as well as Jenos' splash art.
- Ash and Terminus' teaser trailers take place on this map.