Description[edit | edit source]
This map is exclusive to Training mode. It allows players to try different champions and test cards and card loadouts in a safe environment. There are several champion bots that can be used as dummies. Ultimate charge is also automatically filled upon exiting one of the many rooms on this map.
The map consists of a central square area with vertical levels with four rooms around it.
The second room contains 2 patrolling Pips that can be used to test weapons and skills on a moving target.
The third room is a long corridor with 5 Viktors placed at different distances that can be used to test the firing range of weapons and abilities. Furthermore, there is a Power-Up that provides 100% Ultimate Charge when picked up.
The fourth room contains 2 auto-firing Cassies, which can be enabled or disabled by touching a Capture Point like ring. One of the Cassies is shooting at a friendly Fernando, and the other firing into a wall that can be used to test healing, shielding and damage mitigation skills.
In addition, targets can be activated on the first floor for shooting training. These targets come in different variations and can be changed by leaving and re-entering the a capture point like ring.
- Targets stands still and show up one by one in a different position after they've been hit.
- Targets moves horizontally with different speed and distance.
- Targets moves vertically with different speed and distance.
- Targets moves in every direction with different speed and distance.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There used to be a central structure on this map, which was the only place to purchases items, as can be seen here.
- The Viktor bots used to be Skye bots in previous versions, as can be seen here.
- This map appears in Vora's card Otherworldly Tether, Corvus' cards Extraplanar Power and By My Will, and Octavia's card Clean Shots.