This map has mirrored layouts and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. There is a Capture Point in the middle. The bases are located at opposite ends of the map.
Trials of the Realm Bio:
"The bulk of the crystals in use throughout the realm were sourced from Splitstone Quarry. Most of its inhabitants are Goblins, now peaceful, who have found lucrative work in the mines of the Realm."
This map also serves as a gold mine, as mentioned here.
Can be found on the innermost flank route closest to the Capture Point. Kills champions on contact, making champions with Knockback abilities ideal for forcing other players into the spinning blades of the machinery and back to base after waiting out the respawn timer...
Can be found on the flank route opposite of the drilling mechanism. Kills champions on contact, making champions with Knockback abilities ideal for forcing other players into the molten hazard and back to base after waiting out the respawn timer...
- This map can be seen from Foreman's Rise, as shown here.
- A calendar can be seen in the houses on both sides of the map, which features a goblin drawn over an image of a woman riding a unicorn, several days featuring different types of marks, and a later date being marked with a face.
- This same calendar can also be seen on Foreman's Rise.
- Many mechs similar to Ruckus' can be seen scattered around the map, from a house full of them, damaged mechs stuffed into a corner, a mech that was seemingly damaged by a cave in, and several destroyed mechs buried under rocks and surrounded by flowers.
- Locked cages filled with red crystals can be seen in the houses on both sides of the map.
- This map could be played in the test map queue as Grotto before release.