Description[edit | edit source]
This map has mirrored layouts and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. There is a Capture Point in the middle. The bases are located at opposite ends of the map.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trials of the Realm Bio:
"Stone Keep is the birthplace of the Magistrate, formed in the very location from where the Second Goblin Scourge was repelled by the first iteration of the Paladins, the Realm's Champions."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The church bells high above on the towers can be rung when shot at.
- This map can easily be seen on Trade District, as shown here. However, Trade District can't be seen from this map.
- Though due to the great distance between the two maps in the official Realm map, it is unknown if this cameo is still canon.
- The reworked version of this map appears as the background for the Indomitable update, despite the rework not being released prior to or during said update.
- This map was used to represent the village of Seris in Corvus' reveal trailer. As shown in the official map, Stone Keep is not part of the village. This choice was likely made to save on resources.
- This map appears in Yagorath's card Collateral Damage.
- Torvald and Lian's teaser trailers take place on this map.