Description[edit | edit source]
This map features an asymmetrical layout and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. The initial spawn locations are located at opposite ends of the map.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trials of the Realm Bio:
"Once an affluent cultural hub, the Trade District shared a border with Greenwood and facilitated commerce between the North and South. However, constant skirmishes have left the city a shell of its former glory."
In the shadow of the Magistrate's Stone Keep, Trade District is usually bustling with trade and commerce from around the Realm. But now, the streets are filled with the ongoing conflict between the Magistrate and Resistance. This information can be found here.
Hazard(s)[edit | edit source]
Cliff Ledges[edit | edit source]
Can commonly be seen around the map, making champions with knockback abilities ideal for easy eliminations. Champions that lack flight/teleportation abilities are susceptible to being launched off the map without having any sort of means for recovery...
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Stone Keep can easily be seen on this map, as shown here.
- However, due to the great distance between the two maps in the official Realm map, it is unknown if this cameo is still canon.
- This map appears in Octavia's cards Vicious Circle and Air Supremacy.
- The original Paladins symbol can be seen on shields scattered throughout the map.
- A destroyed cart can be seen at the bottom of the map, seemingly have crashed through a wall and fallen off.