This map features an asymmetrical layout and is designed for 2 teams of 5 players. The initial spawn locations are located at opposite ends of the map.
Trials of the Realm Bio:
"Once an affluent cultural hub, the Trade District shared a border with Greenwood and facilitated commerce between the North and South. However, constant skirmishes have left the city a shell of its former glory."
In the shadow of the Magistrate's Stone Keep, Trade District is usually bustling with trade and commerce from around the Realm. But now, the streets are filled with the ongoing conflict between the Magistrate and Resistance. This information can be found here.
Can commonly be seen around the map, making champions with knockback abilities ideal for easy eliminations. Champions that lack flight/teleportation abilities are susceptible to being launched off the map without having any sort of means for recovery...
- Stone Keep can easily be seen on this map, as shown here.
- However, due to the great distance between the two maps in the official Realm map, it is unknown if this cameo is still canon.
- This map appears in Octavia's cards Vicious Circle and Air Supremacy.
- The original Paladins' symbol can be seen on shields scattered throughout the map.
- Birds and fish can occasionally be seen in the air and water of the map respectively.
- A destroyed cart can be seen at the bottom of the map, seemingly have crashed through a wall and fallen off.
- Oddly, there are various doors featured on the side of buildings in this map that open onto nothing.
- A map of Brightmarsh appears in a building on this map.
- There are various pages attached to walls and boards around the map. These pages feature a variety of images, such as drawings of anvils, plants, and cats wearing eyepatches, drawings of treasure chests and seemingly treasure maps (though these maps don't appear to be based on visible locations on the official map of the Realm), what appear to be signed letters, and oddly drawings of pie.